Stephanie Edwards | Subject Matter Expert in Customer Service and Online Resources Development
Customer 1st - online, has recently developed two exciting new self-paced service excellence programmes
with many benefits for organisations today
• Your organisation OWNs the programmes
• First steps towards a customer-centric organisation
• Self-paced “Service Excellence Programmes” at Professional | Management | Strategic levels
• Both mapped to occupational standards & cover the knowledge, understanding & skills to become customer service professionals
• Can be updated onto existing LMS | SCORM and xAPI standard compliant
• 8-10 hours duration modules including activities, learning logs and assessments
• Can be optimised with webinars, zoom and F2F, used for appraisals
• In partnership with the UK`s E-learning Standards Experts providing cutting edge authoring tool
We are subject matter experts in service strategy and write and publish customer service-learning resources. This enables companies and individuals to adopt a customer-centric culture, thereby improving the customer's experience.
NEW for 2022. We have developed two new innovative self-paced programmes for Customer Service Professionals and Managers. These courses offer all the knowledge and skills that individuals need to transform the service experiences for customers.
These self-paced programmes offer organisations and customer service consultants the opportunity to customise content to meet the needs of their organisations potentially saving you thousands of pounds in development costs.
The Service Excellence and Service Management programmes are also available to individuals who wish to enhance their skills and knowledge.