Learning and Development Experts
Stephanie Edwards | Subject Matter Expert in Customer Service and Online Resources Development
Director of Customer 1st-online, Author and Subject Matter Expert in Customer Service Strategies
As a subject matter expert in customer service Stephanie has written “The Best Practice Guide for Customer Service Professionals” & “The Best Practice Guide for Customer Service Managers” mapped to the UK`s National Vocational Qualifications in Customer Service level 2 & 3.
Stephanie has also developed 2 successful learning resources for the Institute of Customer Service, “ICS First Impressions” and “ICS Service Management” and then went on to developed over 20 customer service modules of e-learning for Accenture`s supply chain academy, she has also written articles for “My Customer”, the largest online journal.
Customer 1st - online, has recently developed two exciting new self-paced service excellence programmes with many benefits for organisations today
• Your organisation OWNs the programmes
• First steps towards a customer-centric organisation
• Self-paced “Service Excellence Programmes” great for induction programmes or refresher courses
• Both mapped to occupational standards & cover the knowledge, understanding & skills to become a customer service professional.s at both management and team levels
• Reduced training & development costs
• Web-based, flexible, learner-friendly learning
• Can be updated onto existing LMS (SCORM, AICC and xAPI standard compliant)
• 8-10 hours duration, modules including activities, learning logs and assessments
• Can be optimised with webinars, zoom and F2F, used for appraisals
• In partnership with the UK`s E-learning Standards Experts you can access an e-learning authoring tool that enables you to customise the programmes
We are subject matter experts in customer service, we write and publish customer service learning resources to enable businesses and individuals to adopt a customer-centric culture, thereby improving the customer's experience.
We provide all the development tools - online qualifications, bespoke e-learning modules and have written best practice guides for Customer Service Managers and Customer Service Professionals, all the knowledge and skills that organisations and individuals need to transform service experiences for customers.